Most of the code has been rewritten, there are a few new functions, new options and I added some Ex commands. The changes include:
- Rewrite of most of the plugin’s code and most of the documentation.
- Some new options:
- Added support for Unix domain sockets.
vimyaRun()(the former is still available for backwards compatibility).
- Some new public (Python) functions:
- Added docstrings to all Python functions.
- Added some Ex commands:
- Fixed some issues that could probably cause the log features not to work properly for certain file names.
- Changed version number to 0.5.
- Thanks to Talha Ahmed for suggestions and testing.
Vimya’s behaviour should be exactly the same as for the previous version (except for the fixed file name issue), so you should not notice any difference if you just update and don’t change any of the new options. If you do notice any difference, or any bugs, issues with the documentation etc., please notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the bug tracker.